Early Registration for returning students begins on Monday, February 11th, 2019.
Open Registration begins Monday, March 4th, 2019.
We strive to actively engage and support you as parents in the process of making the best educational decisions for your child, to support this process we provide an Academic Consultation with our Director, Don McLean.
While you may still be in the process of deciding which education option is best for your child, this consultation will focus on your goals for your child, visions for future opportunities and spiritual development. This consultation will also help us, should you choose GRA, to best support your child. Both parents are encouraged to attend the consultation with your child.
Contact the Admissions Office at 541-975-1147 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition and Financial Aid Information
At Grande Ronde Academy, we believe that education is an investment in a child’s future. The most important consideration in choosing a school is what is best for your child academically, spiritually, physically, socially and emotionally. As part of our Academic Consultation we help you determine your child’s educational needs, which is a crucial first step in this process.
We recognize that money certainly plays a role in your child’s education and that tuition is part of that investment in your child’s future. For this reason, Grande Ronde Academy offers a Tuition Assistance Program to assist families who desire a Christian education for their children and demonstrate a financial need. This program is offered through the generosity of individual donors whose hearts lead them to give specifically to this area. Families interested in Financial Aid will need to fill out an application.
Tuition Prices for 2018-2019
These tuition prices cover approximately 70% of expenses related to your child’s full education. The other 30% is made up in active family participation in GRA fundraisers. A $200.00 participation fee will be assessed to each families account that can be earned back through our Volunteer Reward Program.
Volunteer Rewards Program
Each family is encouraged to volunteer 15 hours a year to GRA. If you fulfill 15 volunteer hours by the end of the school year you will receive a $150.00 volunteer reward check back to you. If half of those hours are completed by December 31st you will receive a $200.00 volunteer reward check back to you at the end of the school year after all 15 hours have been completed. If you do not complete all 15 hours by the end of the school year you will forfeit your reward check. “Volunteer Spot” is provided on our website and will help track your volunteer hours (GRA will determine the hour value of each volunteer opportunity).
New Student Testing Fee - $20.00 per student
Student Fee - $150.00 per student
Technology Fee - $25.00 per student
Administration Fee - $150.00 per family
During early registration, returning families receive a $50.00 discount off of each student fee.
Early registration for returning students for the 2019-20 school year: February 11-April 1, 2019.
Open registration for new students for the 2019-20 school year, begins March 4, 2019.
*The above fees are non-refundable